Manufacturing Data Systems, Inc.

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
SuperAlanga

54 Posts
Posted -  8/21/2018  :  12:49:44 PM
buy clonazepam mastercard dosing information. Usual Adult Dose of buy clonazepam mastercard for Seizure Prophylaxis: 1.5 mg orally per day divided into 3 doses; this may be increased in increments of 0.5 mg to 1 mg every 3 days until seizures are adequately controlled or until side effects preclude any further increase. Maximum dose: 20 mg orally per day. Comments: -The use of multiple anticonvulsants may result in an increase of depressant adverse effects. Use: -Alone or as an adjunct in the treatment of the Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (petit mal variant), akinetic and myoclonic seizures. Usual Adult Dose of buy clonazepam mastercard for Panic Disorder: Initial dose: 0.25 mg orally 2 times per day; Maintenance dose: 1 mg orally per day; Maximum dose: 4 mg orally per day; Comments: -An increase to the target dose for most patients of 1 mg/day may be made after 3 days. -The dose may be increased in increments of 0.125 mg to 0.25 mg 2 times per day every 3 days until panic disorder is controlled or until side effects make further increases undesired. -Administration of one dose at bedtime may be desired, to reduce the inconvenience of somnolence. -Treatment should be discontinued gradually, with a decrease of 0.125 mg 2 times per day every 3 days, until the drug is completely withdrawn. I had my ovaries removed (out-patient) 5 years ago at age 41. Next day (never fell asleep) I had paralyzing fear, but had no idea why. My husband took me to the ER where my heart rate was 173! I was in the hospital for a week; 3 days no sleep. I was given clonazepam; it was AMAZING! I had been admitted for my first ever panic attack! After leaving the hospital I continued having insomnia and panic attacks. My GP now prescribes 0.5 mg as needed. I have a bottle in my purse and by my bed. I only take HALF a pill, ONLY WHEN NEEDED; and RARELY do I take the other half 30 min later. Just knowing I have a med that works on hand reduced # of attacks. When used RESPONSIBLY, clonazepam is a LIFESAVER! Never take more of any med than you actually need! If anybody has input that would be great.. I took clonazepam for anxiety disorder. It made me have no appetite, stay wide awake at night, feel superior to anybody else. Honestly felt fantastic and I was losing weight. A week or so later I broke down in major tears, had to leave work. On the way home had a bad panic attack. Went to the hospital where I was prescribed ativan. I've never had an issue since and I only take it when I feel anxious. It was the weirdest experience ever and the doctors can't explain it I was recently prescribed this for high anxiety & stress. Couldn't sleep thru the night without waking up 5x or more. Crying every day and Zoloft 75mg was working for depression but not anxiety. Had to take my mom off life support at her age of 65 and I was 26 and 5 months pregnant with my daughter. Not 2 years later my dad died of a broken heart and I actually nursed him to his death at my age of 28 in my home and watched him die. He was 65 when he passed. Have had PTSD and anxiety ever since. Cry and hyperventilate when something triggers me. This medicine let's me sleep thru the night and no hangover or drowsiness effect in the morning. I wake up with a sense of calm. So far it is doing it's job. What other drugs will affect clonazepam?Taking this medicine with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous side effects or death. Ask your doctor before taking a sleeping pill, an opioid medicine, prescription cough medicine, a muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures. Other drugs may interact with clonazepam, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using. I'm going through a custody battle right now and this is the ONLY thing getting me through the days with a clear head. My boyfriend after 20 years said if I leave him (he's abusive) that he'd take everything from me. He wasn't kidding. He knows I've suffered with panic disorder since I was 16. My dr put me on Prozac and that's helping a little bit to control crying. But the clonazepam is giving my heart and mind a chance to breathe again when I take it as needed. I take two 0.5/mg sometimes together or apart. Ativan & Xanax never worked on me before. I feel so present in the moment when I take my clonazepam. I was prescribed clonazepam for my sleeping anxiety. I just have a fear I guess you would call it of going to sleep. My mind constantly races over really bad things and keeps me up all night. I can't fall asleep until I'm extremely drowsy. However, this is an anxiety medication so would I be ok to take during the day at work to calm my anxiety or will it knock me out like it does at night? Just curious that maybe since I have the mentality that I'm going to bed soon is why it makes me so drowsy as opposed to being up and busy at work. I get overwhelmed with anxiety at work sometimes and have nothing to help with it. To best help combat my Anxiety, my psychiatrist & I had both been in agreement that prescription benzodiazepines were my best option currently, so I primarily get prescribed (clonazepam 2mg Tabs, Qty- 90, three times daily or as needed) once a month for the last 7 years, while taking a �break or switch to a similar medication� such as Xanax or Ativan+ 

Edited by - SuperAlanga on 8/27/2018 1:58:17 PM

Set us as your default homepage Bookmark us Privacy   2008 Manufacturing Data Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page