Manufacturing Data Systems, Inc.

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
SuperAlanga

54 Posts
Posted -  8/27/2018  :  1:53:29 PM
best price clonazepam is very effective with my anxiety disorder. However, stay away from it. You will be addicted before you know and will seek more and more. If you don't have it, you feel like you are in hell. Withdrawal symptoms are horrible and you lose control of everything. You will get rebound anxiety which is worse than your original anxiety. This is so bad that you cannot function without it. Therefore, you have to continue using it to avoid the withdrawal symptoms because they are so awful. Please, if you doctor prescribed this drug, refuse it and take a nonbenzo drug. You will rue the day you ever started using it. I am out of medicine now and am just terrible shape that I cannot sleep. Yes, it is very effective at treating your disorder but it has got to be the worst drug to come off of. I was in rehab and even the heroin abusers didn't have as bad withdrawal than I did. Yes, run away from this drug. It will help you but eventually destroy you. i started having panic attacks at the age of 15, i had no idea what they were until i was 32, i lived in a silent hell from 15 to 32, i was finally diagnosed at 32 with panic disorder without agorophobia. I was prescribed prozac and xanex but I also have a pill phobia and continued to battle this horror meds free until now , i am 44. I was at my witts end and my doctor begged me to try clonazepam, she even let me take it in the office ans wait, thank goodness, it felt like i finally had some help, i take 1 mg daily and I can live with some hope that if i have anxiety something can help me. I cant believe i lived without anything for so long. YES you can do it without meds but the damage your doing to your body is not worth it, Thanks clonazepam! My wife who I dearly love recently left me (splitting up my family) at a time while my business is also failing and I'm suddenly in a position where I'm afraid I won't be able to make it financially. The depression and grief led to anxiety and eventually panic. Completely unable to function. Minutes seemed like hours. A struggle to get through each day. Only to like awake all night. At one point got a total of 4 hours of sleep over 5 days. A total wreck about to be institutionalized. Reached crisis mode and was given clonazepam - 1.5 mg/day spread over 3 doses. Anxiety/panic diminished greatly and allowed me to finally SLEEP. Progressively improving. A true life saver. Not worried about tapering later. clonazepam makes me dizzy, sick, chilled, headache, constipation, depressed, antisocial and constant nasal drip from my nose to throat. Not to mention starving all the time. I asked my dr because I go into fits of rage if there was something that she could give me to instantly calm me down. I've been on several mood stabilizors and they just arent working like they used to. So she prescribed me this. I recently switched from Xanax to clonazepam for panic disorder. clonazepam does help me get through the day but doesn't totally eliminate my anxiety. I like the fact that I don't get heavy rebound anxiety on clonazepam (as I did on Xanax) due to its longer half life. Overall quite long lasting, pretty effective, but in the crisis of a panic attack a Xanax is 1000X better for getting through it. Further information. Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use clonazepam only for the indication prescribed. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. I take 0.5mg of clonazepam as needed for anxiety. I try not to take it all the time because I know it can be addictive. For me it does lessen my anxiety but it�s very minimal. Although, it has worked better for me than Atvian, Hydroxyzine, Zoloft, etc. I think if it�s paired with something else then I would find it more beneficial. I used to have panic and anxiety very bad, for many years I self medictaed with illegal drugs. Finally, at 29 yrs old I wearily went to a doctor who gave me clonazepam and an anti-depressant. In one hour I gradually felt all the panic go away, anxiety was gone. I really smiled for the first time, the world was great. I was contemplating suicide a day before I was prescribed clonazepam, this drug saved my life. I continue to take it 1mg twice a day with lexapro 20mg. My life is good and I am happy, but now my mental health doctor reads that benzo medication may lead to dementia,etc. So now she wants me to stop taking it, she says she does not want her name on anything linked to her prescribing benzos. Now I must detox? Find another Doctor!! 

Set us as your default homepage Bookmark us Privacy   2008 Manufacturing Data Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page